Nomex IIIA 4.5 oz Coverall - Navy
Workrite Uniform's mission is to supply the best high quality flame-resistant (FR) work apparel, specializing in comfortable, durable protection for industrial workers and firefighters. Workrite flame resistant work clothing and uniforms are trusted by workers and companies in the petrochemical, utilities, oil and gas refinery, drilling and well services, combustible dust, electrical contractors, and other industries that must meet or exceed OSHA requirements or other safety standards.
- Made from 4.5 oz Nomex IIIA flame resistant material
- Two extra-deep front inset pockets, and two rear patch pockets
- Two large double-stitched chest pockets, one with flap
- Reinforced tool pocket on right leg
- Pass-thru access to inner clothing
- Deep action back style for ease of movement
- Solid brass breakaway zipper
- Double-stitched seams for enhanced durability
- Roomy leg cut to fit over boots
- Elastic waist
- Snap wrist closures
- Certifications: NFPA 2112 Arc Rating
- NFPA 70E Arc Rating: 4.1 cal/cm2 ATPV
There are currently no product reviews.